Many people, especially women, have probably heard of “ectopic pregnancy” that is very dangerous for the mother and the unborn child If seeing a doctor is too late may have died ever Why can I have an ectopic pregnancy? สมัคร ufabet
What is an ectopic pregnancy?
An ectopic pregnancy is a pregnancy complication that can harm both the mother and the baby. It’s a type of pregnancy disorder. because the embryo is not implanted in the uterus as it should be But back to being implanted outside the uterine cavity It may be in the fallopian tubes, ovaries, cervix, or abdomen, which can cause abnormal growth of the fetus. because in the wrong position Does not support embryo growth It also damages the internal organs of the mother. until it can cause bleeding in the abdomen and can die
Who is at risk “ectopic pregnancy”?
1. have a history of ectopic pregnancy
2. Women who get pregnant in old age There is a greater risk of an ectopic pregnancy than younger women.
3. Pelvic Infection that may cause fibrosis around the uterus hindering the journey of the embryo or slow down the embryo’s journey Until it must be implanted in the fallopian tubes first
4. Pelvic surgery especially around the fallopian tubes that may cause fibrosis or partial stenosis of the fallopian tubes slows down the journey of the embryo and may be embedded in the fallopian tubes can reach the uterine cavity as well
5. Taking progestogen-only birth control pills It may cause the fallopian tubes to contract more slowly. and make the embryo move slower
6. Inserting an IUD It can prevent pregnancy in the uterus. But it cannot prevent an ectopic pregnancy. In the event that the embryo is implanted in the fallopian tube instead
7. Using technology to assist pregnancy, such as stimulating ovulation with hormones Or making a gift (Gamete Intrafallopian Tube Transfer)
8. The fallopian tubes are abnormal, there may be fibrosis or contraction less than usual. As a result, it is unable to successfully help the embryo move to implant in the uterine cavity.
9. Smoking affects uterine motility. and the waving of hairs in the fallopian tubes to help move the embryo to be implanted in the uterus